HYB: pink must-haves

  • Subject: HYB: pink must-haves
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:59:21 +1030

Hi

As most of your are probably sitting in front of your fires, contemplating your next year purchases, may I make a couple of suggestions. This year I acquired Twice Thrilling (Osborne 94) and Barbara's Lace (Sutton 02) (yes I got a sneak preview). I have found both to be very fertile both ways. TT has many excellent progeny and BL is said to give lovely pinks and yellows, which often rebloom. Besides which I think there are both absolutely gorgeous, the form and substance on BL are exquisite.
Photos of both on iris-photos

Colleen Modra
South Aust

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!