Re: OT- Fires in Sydney (and our iris garden)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT- Fires in Sydney (and our iris garden)
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:54:19 +1030

Hi Heather

Glad to hear your OK now, must have been scary, wish we could send you some
of our cold damp weather.  The Adelaide Hills will be a huge fire risk in a
few months, the fire load here is tremendous with the damp spring we had.
We've taken a lesson from NSW and are doing big time hazard reduction, wish
the neighbours would do the same.

Hope the fires continue to come under control and that they don't come your
way again.

Look after yourselves

Colleen Modra