Re: AIS: Iris Display Screen

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: Iris Display Screen
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 18:43:55 EST

Judy, there are 2 iris screens, one for the EAst and one for the West as I
understand it.  Ken Roberts has charge of the one in the East -- That's
Friendship Gardens nr Gettysburg, PA.  It is necessary to phone to make the
reservations and find out how it is handled,  paid for, etc  The phone # is 1
-717-338-1657.  I know  he's home, because I talked to Joan a few minutes
ago.  (I gaveyou a good  recommendation!) Good Luck  Rosalie nr Baltimore  a
VERY cold, windy zone 7, but no snow yet, thank goodness!  ryfigge@aol.com

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!