OT:ARBOR

  • Subject: OT:ARBOR
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 07:55:38 -0800

Hi John, have you considered using "hog" panels?? Of course it would
depend if the arbor is going to be totally covered with grouth. The
panels are about 16' long and 34" wide, we have several that are covered
with climbing roses. We cut them to whatever width we need (use heavy
metal cutter) and then bend them to fit the area we want to make an
entrance to. They are made of metal that does not rust and can be
painted black. I know that in our area the ones being sold (already
formed into arbor) are made with hog panels, sheep panels, etc: and
welded into what ever form they want. Lorraine in Modesto

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vf6MrB/4m7CAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM