AIS Storefront

  • Subject: AIS Storefront
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:49:06 EST

Hope it is o.k. to post what I have heard via the grapevine (in this case
pretty reliable)  Nancy Pocklington is pretty sick and they have moved back
to Illinois (or is it
Indiana?   I always get those 2 states mixed up, sorry, you two States!)  The
Regent for #13,  John Ludi has taken over :  (35071 SE Hyw 211,  Boring,  OR
97009-9584   {503} 668-9230;   <kludi@juno.com> )  That is what is under the
list of Regents in the Oct. AIS Bulletin, in case your AIS Bulletin isn't
I'm sorry about Nancy - she was such a nice person.  Guess it will take a
waiting period until John get organized.  I don't know what those problems
are - but my own efforts to get organized are most intimidating and slow!  My
sympathies go to him also!  (Of course I hope he has Reblooming Irises!
Can't resist getting THAT "ad" in!)  Rosalie nr Baltimore  Nervous about the
impending weather for this part of zone  7 where it will ruin my few social
activities for the extended weekend!  ryfigge@aol.com

Tried to send this to Al via aol and they didn't recognize that address.
Hope he'll get in touch or someone can reach him.   ryf

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!