Re: AIS: Storefront

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: Storefront
  • From: "Mary Ferguson" <cferguson@conpoint.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:23:55 -0600

Perhaps an address problem...I ordered on morning of the 29th of
December...that's Saturday...and received my order Friday, yesterday...the
4th. That even includes one weekend and a Holiday!  The order was packaged
well, all items (17) in perfect shape(USPS Priority Mail)...and I was
delighted with my choices, most ordered for prizes for our Region 21 2002
Tour and for gifts for Iris friends!!!  I ordered by email, my order was
confirmed soon after, a copy of my order arrived, then a note asking where I
had heard about the gift shop, all on the 29th!  Try this Toll Free number
1-866-874-4747 or email at support@ais giftshop.com