Re: AIS: Storefront

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: Storefront
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 02 12:35:24 -0600

>I'll agree with this :}  I asked for some information via email and recieved
>the information very promptly.  The items were ordered yesterday morning and
>they have already been shipped.  Janna is who has been responding to my
>emails and she is wonderful<G>.

Just to clarify things, it seems folks are discussing two separate
entities here.  The AIS Storefront (http://www.irises.org/storefront.htm)
is the store available on the AIS website and carries completely
different inventory than the AIS Gift Shop (http://www.aisgiftshop.com/).
 They are also managed by different people.  The Storefront is the store
that was previously run by Nancy Pocklington and is currently in a state
of transition to new management.

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/