Re: Grass in Iris Bed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]Grass in Iris Bed
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 13:04:27 -0800

 <ljcavanaugh@worldnet.att.net> writes:
 I did not keep the grasses pulled from my beds and you know the rest--it
like a grass carpet with iris sticking up.  Is there something I can use
next Spring other than a shovel to dig and refurbish the beds?

Hello Lera,
There's a post emergence grass killer
called "POAST made by Monterey which
can be sprayed on iris beds. It is very
slow acting and takes quite a while to kill
Of course what you'll be left with is a dead
grass carpet with iris sticking up.

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!