Fwd: AIS Storefront - NEW

  • Subject: Fwd: AIS Storefront - NEW
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:40:44 EST

Hello, everybody!  I'm not sure this was sent so everyone would have the
latest of this info -- since it seemed to be sent to me - so I'm sharing it,
just incase.  It looks like they are coping with a formidable job, so I wish
them well!  And I am now bowing out as the dispenser of info on this subject
- you're on your own, guys and dolls!   Rosalie nr B altimore  still on
tenterhooks about what weather is in store for this part of zone 7

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!