Re: Digest Number 1819

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Digest Number 1819
  • From: "Erni Henson" <erni@midwest.net>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:04:55 -0600

Happy New Year, Talkers.......Just a note to update everyone on Nancy
Pocklington's condition.  She has been very ill, resulting in an extensive
hospital stay in New Mexico.  She and Irv have moved back to Illinois near
Springfield where they have family close by.  They are living in an
"assisted living apartment" at 901 Eastland Drive # C-6, Auburn, Illinois
62615 and I'm sure she would welcome cards.  Ernie and I spoke with them
earlier this week and Nancy sounds much stronger.  Her illness has taken a
toll on both her and Irv.  We are going up to see them for a short visit
either on next Tuesday or Wednesday.  I will relay that you have been
concerned. Sure hope this coming year will be a better one for all of us.
We are mourning the loss of our great friend, Jim Loveland.   It doesn't
seem possible.  Best wishes to everyone.   Ann and Ernie Henson