Re: AIS: Storefront

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: Storefront
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 18:06:21 -0800

Since early November Nancy Pocklington has had some health problems that
necessitated transferring the AIS Storefront (not the online AIS
GiftShop) to someone else.

The Ludi's:

John and Kay Ludi
PO Box 956
Sandy, OR 97055

Have stepped up to take over. We are in the process of getting
everything set up, but the State of Oregon has some rather convoluted
processes for setting up a business. Please be patient with your orders.
If you have placed an order that has not been filled, I suggest that you
send in a request for status.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: