Re: RE:HYB-Progress in Reblooming iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] RE:HYB-Progress in Reblooming iris
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:12:30 +1030

Hi
A question re rebloom, I have a number of supposed reblommers that have
never reblommed for me, whereas many others do. Some people have told me
that they had for eg Victoria Falls which never rebloomed, then they got a
piece of it from someone else (for whom it rebloomed) and that piece then
rebloomed in their garden whereas the old stock still never did. Any else
have any exsperience of this????

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Aust