OT-BIO Queda Crutchfield

  • Subject: OT-BIO Queda Crutchfield
  • From: ruby red <rubyred342000@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:52:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi!  Sorry about not reading instructions very well!!
I live in Lubbock, TX with my husband of 28 years.  I
have four grown daugthers, one grandson, and a
grandaughter almost here!  We have a 5-year old German
Shepherd and 17 rabbits.  We have a lot and a half (we
live on a corner) and so have a large yard.  A portion
is fenced off for a vegetable garden, and the rest is
ready to done something with.  We have iris that some
friends gave us when they were dividing theirs, and
then we have some really neat ones that we bought at a
local nursery.   At the time my irises should have
been divided, we were dealing with my mother's illness
and subsequent death.  Needless to say, my yard is in
dire need of some tender loving care.

I am looking forward to learning a great deal from
people who are more knowledgeable than I.

Queda