CULT: Dividing Irises.

In a message dated 1/20/02 4:56:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rubyred342000@yahoo.com writes:

<<  At the time my irises should have
 been divided, we were dealing with my mother's illness
 and subsequent death.  Needless to say, my yard is in
 dire need of some tender loving care.   >>

     The best time to divide Irises in your climate would be in the fall,
when the summer heat starts to abate.  However, they can be divided in the
spring, but doing so will sacrifice that season's bloom.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida      USDA Zone 8b.