Re: CULT: Irises In Florida

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Irises In Florida
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:48:59 EST

In a message dated 1/20/02 8:53:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gibbman6@home.com writes:

<< The question is, was it a BigAlligator? >>

     It was about 10 feet long.   That ended that my look at those Irises.  I
got tagged with the name "Gatorbait" which I don't mind as long as I don't
live up to it...

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.   USDA Zone 8b.