Re: OT-BIO Queda Crutchfield

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-BIO Queda Crutchfield
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:21:51 EST

Dear Queda,  welcome to the Iris World.  it is always good to have new
members, AND I would like to suggest that you get some rebloomers for your
garden!  Then you can enjoy irises for a longer period of time.  The present
President of the Reblooming Iris Society lives in Texas (I'm the Immedidate
Past President)   amd the dues are reasonable and we have two publications a
year.  Also, not wanting to step on garden shop's feet, that is not the best
- nor least expensive - way to buy irises of any kind.   Get them from iris
people who are more reliable - there are many that put out catalogues and
there are also local sales put on by iris people.  Rosalie nr Baltimore zone
7 (it is always desirable to add your zone to your email) ryfigge@aol.com