OT: Local Club Dues

  • Subject: OT: Local Club Dues
  • From: "chadschroter" <chadschroter@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:36:08 -0000

Hi folks,  My club in California(Clara B. Rees Iris Society) is
wrestling with the idea of raising our club dues($7 single, $10
family), primarily to meet our fixed costs for Newsletter, insurance
etc. I would appreciate it if some of you who are members of an Iris
club would email me privately (chadschroter@yahoo.com) with your
current dues and any comments...

Thanks in advance, Chad Schroter

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!