OT:Club dues

  • Subject: OT:Club dues
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:04:58 -0800

I am responding to club dues question thru the chat line since I find it
an interesting topic and we are in so many different parts of the
country and world. Our club San Joaquin iris So. charges $8 for singles
and $12 for families (more then one person). It does not cover mailing,
insurance, etc: Now on the other hand the local garden club which
numbered about 30 six years ago and now numbers well over 700, charges
$30 per person and is raising that again. They have no problem getting
the $30!! The members know that to have interesting meetings and doings
that they have to pay!! Maybe we in the iris world are short changing
our membership and potential new members by not setting our sights and
our dues high enough. What do you think?
Lorraine in Modesto CA. zone 9

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!