AIS: Local Club Dues

In a message dated 1/21/02 1:36:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chadschroter@yahoo.com writes:

<< I would appreciate it if some of you who are members of an Iris
 club would email me privately (chadschroter@yahoo.com) with your
 current dues and any comments... >>

     Until 1997, I was in a club in KY, and the dues there were $2.50 single
if I recall right.  The club sale did generate much of the revenue.  I do
want to say that comparing against clubs across the country may not get a
real accurate result, because the operating costs themselves may vary.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.