Re: TB: CULT: Lights Camera Action

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: CULT: Lights Camera Action
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:24:55 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Mann
  To: iris-talk
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 8:11 PM
  Subject: [iris-talk] TB: CULT: Lights Camera Action

  Anybody outside of Lowell Baumunk's home turf tried this one yet?
  Walter Moores, didn't you try it in Mississippi?  How's it doing?  I
  want to be able to grow this one <sigh>

  Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
  murderer of the best irises....

  Linda I got it in July 2001. It has grown as good as several others I got at the same time.
  Most iris I get from other areas take a year or two here to get started.
  I got Midsomers NightDream in 2000 and the first year it did nothing. This spring it increase a little and even tried to bloom this fall but got frozen.
  Will let you know how LCA does this spring.

  Mike Greenfield
  redear@infinet.com
  SW OH Zone 5b, USA