Re: OT: Local Club Dues

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: Local Club Dues
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 06:06:19 -0600

  Move and join us!!!!  Glad to see that California doesn't have
> EVERYthing!    Rosalie nr Baltimore zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com

   A spring chick like Rosalie can say this and not get flamed.  How wonderful!
If I had said one of my 'West Coast' no no's,  or invited iris
immigration to Missippi or Tennysea, I'd be duckin' right now and
runnin' for cover.  Write-on, Rosalie!  :)

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (Our society does like Memphis - just AIS dues,
no local ones)

Monitoring Service trial