RE:OT club dues

  • Subject: RE:OT club dues
  • From: "Judy Eckhoff" <judye@ourtownusa.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 05:48:45 -0600

At our club meeting last night, I ask for feedback concerning club dues.
Membership dues are $5.00, youth free. AIS membership is encouraged but not
required, and the majority do belong to AIS.  We all agreed growing iris was
our hobby and our meetings were to share knowledge and friendship. Dues
cover the expenses of the club, a rhizome sale in July covers the cost of
our show and a donation to our region. All other activities are on a
pay-as-you-go basis. We also agreed that we like things just as they are.
Judy Eckhoff
Hutchinson Iris Club
Haven, KS

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!