AIS: affiliate club contest

  • Subject: AIS: affiliate club contest
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:43:33 -0500

Bob AIS Affiliate Contest Chair said:
<I would suggest those who are concerned about active membership review
the many areas in the AIS affiliate club contest. Complete details were
sent to each Affiliate President last year and each RVP. The areas
listed for scoring points were compiled from suggestions that successful
clubs use to be viable organizations.>

& I asked:
<For those of us who don't recognize/remember what you are talking
about, could you tell a bit more?>

Bob suggested I ask our local club president about it, and he didn't
know what I referring to.

For AIS members like myself who are in the dark about this, and for
potential future AIS members who might be part of this forum, could
somebody who knows what Bob is referring to post a bit more about this?
Is it something that we discussed here before or is there information on
the AIS website? Thanks.

LInda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Monitoring Service trial