RE: OT: Local Club Dues

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] OT: Local Club Dues
  • From: John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:38:19 -0800

>   Move and join us!!!!  Glad to see that California doesn't have
> > EVERYthing!    Rosalie nr Baltimore zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com
> >
>    A spring chick like Rosalie can say this and not get flamed.  How
> wonderful!
> If I had said one of my 'West Coast' no no's,  or invited iris
> immigration to Missippi or Tennysea, I'd be duckin' right now and
> runnin' for cover.  Write-on, Rosalie!  :)
>
> Walter Moores

Don't worry, most Californians aren't so easy to offend.  If California had
everything, then everything would be subdivided into 4000-square-foot lots
surrounded by concrete, and no one could grow iris.  I'd rather have Oregon,
which in some areas has acres and acres of nothing.

John Reeds, in sunny San Juan Capistrano, CA
jreeds@microsensors.com

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!