RE: AIS: Reviving a Club?

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] AIS: Reviving a Club?
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 18:43:30 -0600

Last year at one of the banquets at the National, we sat with several other
people, one of whom talked about a club president with a background in
marketing (I think) who had taken their membership from very small to VERY
large.  This club president used several ideas that could be applied
universally.  Whoever this wonderful dinner partner was (I think I remember
but hesitate to speculate) was going to send me more information because our
society, like so many others is in serious need of new members.
If you recognize yourself in this message or know of the club that performed
this miracle please share with us your secrets....

Dana Brown
Malevil Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
AIS Region 17, MIS, ASI, RIS, TBIS