Re: PHOTO: how do I upload Iris photos?

  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: how do I upload Iris photos?
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:27:17 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., "cengelstad1" <Chris.Engelstad@h...> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have tried what seems the obvious method (i.e., clicking photos,
> add photo, upload...) without any success.  Also, it seems the photos
> section of this group holds primarily non-iris pictures. Any
> suggestions for the technology-challanged of us, or am I the only
> one?..
> Chris Engelstad, San Jose CA z9

I just added a photo of Iced Wine, an SDB. I did it by clicking on the
picture of the file folder, and then on ADD Photo at the top of the
page, located the photo with the browse button and then followed
directions. Seemed fairly straight forward.

Chuck Chapman, Guelph, Ontario

Monitoring Service trial