RE: re: AIS/OT Club Dues responses

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] re: AIS/OT Club Dues responses
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <markm@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:50:17 -0500

Mark,

We have actually done this for our new club.  There are very few AIS members
in our area.  So to encourage membership in the AIS and the Canadian society
we are waiving membership fees.  We hoping this will allow us to sustain the
50% AIS membership for affiliate status.  We are calling the new club, the
Ottawa River Iris Society and it will serve iris lovers in eastern Ontario
and western Quebec who are within an easy drive of the Ottawa River.  I
believe we will be the first Canadian affiliate once all the paperwork gets
processed.

Maureen
Ottawa, Ontario (zone 4)

In a message dated 1/22/02 1:48:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,