Re: re: AIS/OT Club Dues responses

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] re: AIS/OT Club Dues responses
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:02:51 EST

In a message dated 1/23/02 10:52:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, markm@tc.gc.ca
writes:

<< We have actually done this for our new club.  There are very few AIS
members
 in our area.  So to encourage membership in the AIS and the Canadian society
 we are waiving membership fees.  We hoping this will allow us to sustain the
 50% AIS membership for affiliate status.  >>

Maureen,
      Let us know how this turns out.  Also, I hope things go well in
establishing the new club.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.