  • Subject: RE: HIST:
  • From: "David Silverberg" <sil1812@molalla.net>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:48:39 -0800

Hi Talkers: If any of you are currently growing "Her Majesty" (Perry 1903) I would be most appreciative if you could tell me whether or not she has PBF. I was given a "start" (Linda M take note) that was labelled as either "Her Majesty"  OR "Troost". According to the HIPS web page Troost does indeed have PBF. If Her Majesty does not have PBF then I have a fairly solid identification.

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon USA zone 7/8ish

Monitoring Service trial