Re: HIST:

  • Subject: Re: HIST:
  • From: "lmmunro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:11:00 -0000

I'm pretty sure the answer is no pbf on Her Majesty. I planted it for
the first time last fall, and my best recollection is that there is
none. However, it dies down pretty thoroughly (unlike lots of others)
here in NJ, so even if I checked now, there is probably nothing to
see.
Laetitia

--- In iris-talk@y..., "David Silverberg" <sil1812@m...> wrote:
> Hi Talkers: If any of you are currently growing "Her Majesty"
(Perry 1903) I would be most appreciative if you could tell me
whether or not she has PBF. I was given a "start" (Linda M take note)
that was labelled as either "Her Majesty"  OR "Troost". According to
the HIPS web page Troost does indeed have PBF. If Her Majesty does
not have PBF then I have a fairly solid identification.

> Dave Silverberg
> Molalla, Oregon USA zone 7/8ish
> V.P. HIPS

Monitoring Service trial