Re: LA: SLI Convention in Arizona

  • Subject: Re: LA: SLI Convention in Arizona
  • From: ranchiris@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:12:17 EST

I thank Tom for advertising the LA Convention in Arizona and I would also
like to invite listers to join us in Arizona for the Society for Louisiana
Irises Convention, but with a couple of corrections:
       The Tucson Area Iris Society is planning to host the SLI Convention in
conjunction with the AIS Region 15 Spring Trek in 2005 in Tucson, AZ.  We are
working very hard at planning this innovative event, and will soon be
requesting guest Louisiana irises from hybridizers.
       I am hoping to attend the SLI Convention in Little Rock to learn more
about what we need to provide (as well as having a great time enjoying the
irises and the people!).

Kathy Chilton
Guest Iris Chair
Region 15 Spring Trek 2005