Re: Re: LA: SLI Convention in Arizona

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: LA: SLI Convention in Arizona
  • From: tomd@cals.lib.ar.us
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:20:03 -0600

Kathy Chilton, thanks for correcting my earlier posting...in which I gave
the wrong year that the Society for Louisiana Irises will be holding our
national convention in Arizona.  As Kathy noted, it is 2005.  [In 2004 we
will be meeting in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.]  Forgive my incorrect
posting; it was due to enthusiasm--and old men should not get too
enthusiastic about things!

SLI prides itself in hosting convention that are FUN.  It will be fun to
see how the southwesterners garden...and I'm sure we'll have some fine food

Tom W. Dillard, Curator
Butler Center for Arkansas Studies
Central Arkansas Library System
100 Rock Street