RE: re: AIS/OT Club Dues responses

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] re: AIS/OT Club Dues responses
  • From: "Mark, Maureen" <markm@tc.gc.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:34:19 -0500

If it goes really well, we may write it up for the AIS Bulletin.  The local
hort society has already asked if we can be featured in next year's yearbook
-- to talk about the development of a new club.

Ottawa, Ontario (zone 4) -- where the weather is lulling us to believe that
winter is over.

In a message dated 1/23/02 10:52:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, markm@tc.gc.ca

<< We have actually done this for our new club.  There are very few AIS
 in our area.  So to encourage membership in the AIS and the Canadian
 we are waiving membership fees.  We hoping this will allow us to sustain
 50% AIS membership for affiliate status.  >>

      Let us know how this turns out.  Also, I hope things go well in
establishing the new club.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

Monitoring Service trial