REB: RIS Symposium

In a message dated 1/25/02 5:40:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, tjstanek@aol.com
writes:

<< Please fill out and send in Your Reblooming Iris Symposium. Thank you
 to those 50 who sent their in. Many more will be greatly appreciated.
 So please take some time to fill the REBLOOMING IRIS SYMPOSIUM and
 send it in.  >>

Tim,
      I was a member of Reblooming Iris Society a few years ago, dropped out
[about gave up on Irises in Florida] and joined again recently.  When my RIS
Recorder arrived, I was pleasantly surprised.  I love that color photograph.
     A couple days ago, my Symposium Ballot went out in the mail, so you
should be getting it soon.  Thinking of Reblooming Irises, DOUBLE SHOT is in
bloom, and ISTANBUL should bloom in about 10 days.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.         [Rain, 66 F]

Monitoring Service trial