REB: Warm Climate Rebloomers.

  • Subject: REB: Warm Climate Rebloomers.
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:23:18 EST

In a message dated 1/26/02 10:11:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tjstanek@aol.com writes:

<<  A couple of
 others might be Mesmerizer, Cease Fire, Snow Goddess, or the historic Gibson
 Girl. These are what I would consider warm climate rebloomers. >>

Tim,
     Thank you for the information,  I saw CEASE FIRE on the cover of the RIS
Recorder, and wondered if it may could do Florida.   I have heard of ELEANOR
ROOSEVELT doing well in southern Georgia, and wonder if it would make it here
too.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida      USDA Zone 8b