RE: CULT:Increase

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] CULT:Increase
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 18:55:12 -0600

	You are probably right about the tag and to tell the truth I considered
CULT, but, since what we were really talking about was an interpretation of
a rule in the judges handbook and not the actual culture of the iris I chose
SHOW thinking it would be closer to the judging part (garden judging in this
case) than a question of culture.  AIS might even have been more accurate.
	So, you think that they should be counted at or before bloom time?  I'll go
for that.  Do it now and you might miss some that haven't cropped up yet, do
it at dig time and you might be picking up babies that will be next years

Dana Brown
Malevil Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
AIS Region 17, MIS, ASI, RIS, TBIS