RE: CAT:ONLINE

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk]CAT:ONLINE
  • From: "Iris Moose" <irismoose@daylily.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:53:49 -0500

Hi Betty,

I do not know about the iris sites, but I have been working overtime
updating and building new daylily websites.  I have close to 60 gardens that
I do web design for and my desk is piled with work for the next month.
Check out my website update calendar at
http://daylily.net/design/calendar.htm to keep track of all the site
updates.  Now that I have an interest in hybridizing for reblooming iris, I
may also start doing iris websites as part of my Gardens Of The World site
at http://daylily.net/gardens/.

Have a great week,

Iris Moose
Wake Forest, NC