Re: CAT:ONLINE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]CAT:ONLINE
  • From: "nmogens" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:24:15 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., storylade@a... wrote:
". . . it's time for some of the online catalogs to be
updated....Anyone else suffering withdrawal?  ;-}"  --Betty Wilkerson
from BG KY USA Zone 6

Betty, I, too, am somewhat impatiently waiting.  The relief has
begun, however.  Recently, Iris Colorado (Harold Baumunk) updated
his, then a couple days ago the January BULLETIN arrived with Keith
Keppel's annual January ad of new introductions.  Just savoring the
pictures and reading his pedigrees is keeping me quite happy and my
iris addiction well fed for the moment.

Others will be coming along shortly, I'm sure.  As Iris Moose points
out, the update process is a hefty one for the catalogs.  I'm just
glad I get to enjoy the result, not have to produce it.

Neil Mogensen  z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC

Monitoring Service trial