Re: AIS Memphis Convention

  • Subject: Re: AIS Memphis Convention
  • From: "William C. Smoot" <billsmoot@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 04:06:16 -0800

Hi all,

     Just got my bulletin and visited all of the web sites listed, including
AIS.  However, I can't find a schedule of activities for the Memphis
Convention.  I'm looking forward to attending, but would like to see which
activities are when to facilitate making airline arrangements.  I checked
out hotwire.com and they have a round trip ticket for $150.00, but you can't
chose your times.  I don't want to schedule with them and miss out on
something...

   Thanks for your help.  See you in Memphis!!!

BillSmoot

Monitoring Service trial