CULT: "Iris" for sale

  • Subject: CULT: "Iris" for sale
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 18:24:45 -0500

I was at Walmart Sat. and they still had iris rhizomes for sale from last
They were kind of dried up  or some mushey. They had green  fans starting.

They were not on clerance either. I did not want any if they were free. They
had other bulbs that should have been planted last fall and were marked down

Just thought this was interesting.

Mike Greenfield
SW OH Zone 5b, USA