COMP: tainted attachments (was CULT: "Iris" for sale)

  • Subject: COMP: tainted attachments (was CULT: "Iris" for sale)
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:23:44 EST

In a message dated 1/28/02 8:11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
crusher4@wnclink.com writes:

<< I thought photos weren't allowed on iris talk...I just received 10 email
messages with photos attached from the Lockmans...have you received them and
can they be opened safely... >>

Sandy,
     Do NOT open those attachments.  They are infected.  The thing is the
w32.myparty@mm worm.  It comes with the subject line "New Photos From My
Party."  I hope John forgives me from this, but since the topic arose...

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

Monitoring Service trial