Re: CULT: "Iris" for sale

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: "Iris" for sale
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:26:23 EST

In a message dated 1/28/02 8:17:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, ddbro@llano.net
writes:

<< I don't think so.  My party is a virus and I think they are infected, be
 careful >>

Dana,
     I saw an alert about that from the owners of the Official American
Hemerocallis Society Forum, and didn't open.  Anything that looks odd like
that goes unopened.  This list does strip off the attachements...   Sadly,
the Lockmans are almost certainly unaware they got the worm until now.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

Monitoring Service trial