Re: COMP: tainted attachments (was CULT: "Iris" for sale)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] COMP: tainted attachments (was CULT: "Iris" for sale)
  • From: "bob & sandy" <crusher4@wnclink.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:42:53 -0500

Mark,

I didn't want to get you in trouble.I did delete them.   Thank you  I see anymore attachments I will just delete them.  It was in another group I am in that does have attachments.  Both came in together.  I hope they don't open it...Thanks again.   You and Diane were alot of help.

I have an idea I would like your imput on.  You said in Florida to keep rebloomers in pots.  Well we put plants in pots then put them in mulch up to there rims.  They stay in good condition with less watering.  Never done that with Iris here.  We just plant in ground in zone 7.  Could the pots of iris be put in a raised bed  with soil up to the rims in Florida.  Do you think they would do well.  Be less watering that way.            Sandy