Re: CAT:ONLINE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]CAT:ONLINE
  • From: "pinkirises" <pbrooks@whidbey.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 04:40:33 -0000

A desperate need for an iris fix, Betty?  You bet!

I've asked several on-line growers when to consider their sites
updated and their prices current.  Snowpeak's is, though Darlene is
still posting photos for all those she offers not yet photoed, bless
her heart.  Leota's says wait about two weeks to consider theirs
fully updated.  And Maryott has updated through the R's; another week
should do it.  I have yet to hear from Sutton, which was pretty late
last year.  I've saved some listed in last year's catalog to order
this year.

Riverside's massive catalog is available, as I've mentioned earlier.
May the iris gods grant goodspeed to others.

Patricia Brooks
hybridizer in waiting

-- In iris-talk@y..., storylade@a... wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Okay, I think we can agree than I've been patient.  Christmas has
been over
> for a month . . . that's 1/12 th of a year!  So . . . it's time for
some of
> the online catalogs to be updated!  WHAT are we supposed to do
until the
> snail-mail catalogs start to arrive?  I wasted nearly an hour last
night
> looking for updates.  Outrageous!
>
> Anyone else suffering withdrawal?  ;-}
>
> Betty Wilkerson from BG KY USA Zone 6