Re: CULT: "Iris" for sale

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: "Iris" for sale
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:13:30 EST

In a message dated 1/28/02 10:34:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<<  Mark, did you have a Fred's in Lexington, or is there one in Dunnellon? >>

Walter,
     I have never seen a Fred's store.  As for Wal-Mart, most of their garden
centers are in sad shape, but I am pleased with the one in Dunnellon, which
did not offer dried Irises...

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.         [Low 59 F, High 86 F]

Monitoring Service trial