CAT: Keith Keppel

  • Subject: CAT: Keith Keppel
  • From: LBaumunk@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:44:02 EST

One of my favorite iris publications of the year arrived yesterday:  Keith
Keppel's catalog.  This year he has 19 introductions:  12 tb's (including one
of Barry Blyth's), 4 ib's and 3 sdb.  There are color photos of all 19.

Some that especially caught my eye are:  'Inside Track', a very dark purple
and white TB plicata; 'Opposing Forces', a reverse amoena TB with brilliant
large red orange beards; 'Secret Service', TB with buff standards, black
falls and orange beards;  'Jive', an SDB that looks like a wide and ruffled
'Pele'.

Some difficult choices to make!

Lowell Baumunk
Colorado