Re: CAT: Keith Keppel

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CAT: Keith Keppel
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:31:03 -0800

I agree Lowell some really nice intros this year from Keith (as usual).  I
liked all the ones  you mentioned and 'Kitty Kay' very ruffled pink with
paler are around the beards, 'Dude' nicely ruffled luminata plic IB in brown
and smoky rose lilac tones and 'Wintry Sky' strongly contrasting ruffled
reverse ameona with violet blue standards and white falls.   Outstanding
intros again!
Mike