Re: Re: CULT:plant habit

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CULT:plant habit
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:32:15 -0800

Thanks Bill,
I was getting pretty concerned. We have had freezes and thaws daily for the last month. I watered but am sure it did not go deep enough in the ground to settle lower layers. Mybe when this snow melts things will look more normal aorund here. I don't know how much it has snowed so far but it has showed no signs of slowing down and it was snowing before daylight.
thankyou again,