Re: CAT: Keith Keppel

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Keith Keppel
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:24:26 -0500

I am not going to buy any new introductions, I'm not, I'm not....

I love KK's catalog - the only one I know of that lists pedigrees &
bloom time of everything he has for sale.  SECRET SERVICE, an
interesting looking, ML, pbf, 'black' variegata (?), descended from
NIGHT GAME (so far, super healthy & nice normal height stalks here),
ROMANTIC EVENING (seems like that one does well in this general area),
among others....

FRIMOUSSE (Cayeaux '00), ML, also sounds like it has potential to do
well in this area - SWEET MUSETTE X ADOBE ROSE.

Those are the only two that have caught my attention pedigree-wise so

I picked up the catalog from my mailbox on the way to the dentist this
morning and enjoyed watching everybody's eyes bug out at the pictures.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
where it is shaping up to be one of  'those' winters - brilliant sunny
day, highs in the 70s, warm and soggy for a week, frogs chorusing,
crocuses blooming away, and it's still January!  Oh, you poor naive
irises......hopefully the weeds are keeping the soil a bit cool....

Monitoring Service trial