CULT: White\Pale seeds

  • Subject: CULT: White\Pale seeds
  • From: "albee703" <alhbee@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 02:07:55 -0000

I had pods on Immortality X  Earl of Essex and Immortality X Total
Recall. I X EE only had two seeds which I popped into pots and stuck
outside with the Signa seeds. I X TR seeds are still whitish. I don't
expect too much, just messing around.

I cut the stem because it was starting to rot halfway up the stem.
Right now, I have the stalk in water awaiting splitting of pod, which
is commencing.

The stem seems to be OK. Can I shell the seeds and let them finish
drying in the garage?

Al Bullock
Z7 No Va

Monitoring Service trial